2009年10月19日月曜日

Halloween



I’ll introduce foods that and eaten during Halloween. People eat pumpkin dishes. For example, pumpkin soup, pumpkin pasta and so on. On the other hand they eat confectionery too. For example apple crisps, cheesecakes, cupcakes and so on. If Americans eat apples at midnight they can see their future husband or wife when they look at the mirror. They enjoy eating and drinking foods in this season with their family and friends.
Children visit neighbors to get snacks. They say “trick or treat” there. Its means, I will play a trick if you don’t gave me snacks. In this way, children get a lot of snacks.

4 件のコメント:

  1. Your slide is very cute!!
    Let's enjoy Halloween with me!!

    返信削除
  2. you did it! next presentation, i hope you will introduce about foods too!! i am pleasure your next time!! and 31th, i am wationg your hand-made sweets!! thank you.trick or treat!!

    返信削除
  3. I like pumpkiiiin!
    I want to eat many delicious food.
    Let's have Halloween party☆

    返信削除
  4. Your speech is good!!
    I like pumpukin very much.

    返信削除